Hey, I’m Jen.
Here are a few facts about me, in no particular order:
- People come to me when they want to hear the truth.
- I used to teach neurosurgeons how to use new neurotechnology in live brain surgery (no pressure).
- I’m a mom to an 8-year-old firecracker and 6-year-old sweetheart. They make life crazy—last week I found a piece of ham in the sunhat box— but awesome.
- I’ve lived and worked in India, Scotland, and Canada, my home country.
- Alanis Morisette is my go-to jam.
- This business has evolved over 6 years to serve emerging leaders who want to do better while being more of themselves.
Jen Archibald is an executive coach for emerging leaders, specializing in professional performance, personal well-being, and career/life transitions. She is a former award-winning corporate marketer with a dozen years of experience, including eight with a Fortune 500 MedTech company. Jen has been coaching for six years across diverse industries. She is accredited by the ICF (International Coaches Federation), certified by CTI (The Coaches Training Institute), and trained as a Mindfulness Specialist (the University of Toronto). She has degrees in psychology (McMaster University) and commerce (University of Western Ontario). Jen resides in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, and publishes regularly at www.jen-archibald.com/blog.