Hey, I’m Jen.
Here are a few facts about me, in no particular order:
- People come to me when they want to hear the truth.
- I used to teach neurosurgeons how to use new neurotechnology in live brain surgery (no pressure).
- I’m a mom to a 7-year-old firecracker and 5-year-old sweetheart. They make life crazy—last week I found a piece of ham in the sunhat box— but awesome.
- I’ve lived and worked in India, Scotland, and Canada, my home country.
- The most challenging time in my life was ramping up a new business while going through a contentious divorce (do not do this; it is not smart or fun)
- I still get hung up sometimes wondering if I’m too opinionated and not nice enough.
- Alanis Morisette is my spirit animal.
- This business has evolved over 5 years to serve emerging leaders who want to do better while being more of themselves.
Jen Archibald is an executive coach for emerging leaders who seek to improve their performance, regain balance, and feel more fulfilled. She is a certified coach (Co-Active Training Institute) and a mindfulness specialist (University of Toronto). She has degrees in commercial studies (University of Western Ontario) and psychology (McMaster University). Jen is a former award-winning corporate marketer with a dozen years of experience, eight of which were with a Fortune 500 Medtech company. She resides in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, and blogs regularly at www.jen-archibald.com/blog.