Hey, I’m Jen.
Here are a few facts about me, in no particular order:
- People come to me when they want clarity on their big picture.
- I used to teach neurosurgeons how to use new neurotechnology in live brain surgery (no pressure).
- I organize my books by topic. (Do you organize your books by color or size? That’s fine, we can still be friends, but I am quietly judging you. 😉 )
- Alanis Morisette is my mothership.
- I’m a mom to a 9-year-old firecracker and a 7-year-old sweetheart. They make life crazy—I once found a piece of ham in the hat bin—but awesome.
- I’ve lived and worked in India, Scotland, and Canada, my home country.
- If we work together it will be my heartfelt honor to walk alongside you for this leg of your journey.
Jen Archibald is an executive and personal coach for emerging leaders, specializing in professional performance, personal well-being, and career/life transitions. She is a former award-winning marketer with a dozen years of corporate experience, including eight with a Fortune 500 MedTech company. Jen has been coaching for eight years across diverse industries. She is accredited by the ICF (International Coaches Federation), certified by CTI (The Coaches Training Institute), and trained as a Mindfulness Specialist (University of Toronto). She has an MA in Counselling Psychology (Yorkville University), a BA in Psychology (McMaster University), and a Bachelors of Commercial Studies (University of Western Ontario). Jen resides in Hamilton, Canada, and publishes periodically at www.jen-archibald.com/blog.